game shark controller game shark controller(turbo?)
Posted 27 July 2006 - 04:51 PM
i saw teh one new and it said it had the turbo function
so i said what the hell ill buy it used and it wasthe exact same
now can someone tell me how to turn on the turbo
i used to haeva madcats but i think it is differnet or maybe i didnt get the turbo
Posted 29 July 2006 - 08:18 AM
I grabbed the following off the Madcatz FAQ page. It should prove useful:
Q: How do I set up the Turbo button on my controller?
A: This feature allows you to program certain buttons to act as if they are being pressed repeatedly. This function is especially helpful in fighting games which require you to repeatedly press a button to execute punches or kicks. For example, instead of pressing (A) to make your character throw one (1) punch, you can simply hold down (A) to make your character throw punches again and again.
1. Press the turbo button - it will flash green.
2. Adjust the speed of the turbo function using up and down on the directional pad. Some in-game features will not function if the turbo is too fast.
3. Hold down the action button you want to assign the turbo feature to for 2 seconds. You can assign up to 8 buttons. If you want to set up the R trigger and X as turbo, hold each one down separately for 2 seconds.
3. Press turbo again - the green light will go out.
4. If done properly, anytime you press one of the assigned buttons, the turbo light will come on.
To reset the turbo:
Anytime you reset your console or unplug your controller, any turbo settings will be erased.
If you want to reset the turbo during game play:
1. Press turbo
2. Press the assigned button(s) for 2 seconds
3. Press turbo again.
Also view through here for added information... http://madcatz.com/d...uals/4536UG.pdf
I haven't personally used this controller but if it is anything like the controllers I use it (the turbo button) should be located within view on the controller, most probably in the middle...
If there is no turbo button located anywhere on the controller it's probable that you bought the wrong model, but I would advice asking official tech support before advancing upon making an exchange just to be sure
Posted 14 September 2006 - 01:32 PM
There is no need for an interjecting post like yours-- Unecessary and uncalled for. Please refrain from posting uneeded posts, aka, SPAM, in topics, especially in the Support Forums.